Taking the bus to school can be an adventure. But, you want to make sure your child arrives safely. Here are a few things we need for our children to ensure a safe trip. Please review these point's and always stop for school buses when their red lights are flashing.
A spring of truth shall flow from it: like a new star it shall scatter the darkness of ignorance, and cause a light heretofore unknown to shine amongst men.
What we want?
- Extension of school buses' lives by a minimum of two years. Compensation against loss of business during this time.
- Road tax waiver verbally granted but not yet implemented
- Professional tax issue not yet sorted out
- Extension of validity of documents was done till October 2021 but not extended.
It should be extended to January 2022.
RTOs should temporarily spare school buses from action over documents.
- Traffic fines implemented from December 14 are exorbitant and not at all acceptable
- Revoke all e-challans issued against school buses during the lockdown.
- Government should instruct schools and parents to hike school bus fees, which needs to be considered due to fuel price hike, losses due to wages of school bus staff.
- Allow 100% seating capacity following all C.A.B protocols.